We are happy to announce the release of version 2.0 of our SimplyEngage marketing platform for local and multi-unit businesses, franchises and associations.
This release features a completely redesigned user interface, reinforcing our commitment to providing an easy to use, online marketing toolset for the busy, non-technical local business owner that collectively integrates content management, website, social media, SEO and email into a single-sign-on solution.
Additional features of release 2.0 include:
- Redesigned email scheduler allowing you to immediately send emails to your customer list
- Improved SEO content tagging
- Ability to mix video and images in the same media album
- Simplified blog creation and publishing
- Ability to automatically push blog posts to Facebook and Twitter
- Improved social media controls allowing our clients to set how a visitor can share a client's content on visitor's social media pages (e.g. Like, Share, Tweet, Comment)
- Improved website management tools and capabilities
- This is New York, Of Course We Figure It Out!
- Part 2 - Franchise Owners: Entering A Zip Code To Find A Location is Not Local Marketing!
- Franchise Owners: Entering A Zip Code To Find A Location is Not Local Marketing!
- Case Study: SimplyEngage Offers CMS to Email Automation
- SimplyEngage Announces The Availability Of Release 2.0